Psychologist - Mattoon
Carle Physician Group in Mattoon, Illinois is seeking a full-time Clinical Psychologist (PhD or PsyD) to join the Behavioral Health department.
Practice opportunity details include:
- The psychologist we seek to join our department will provide assessment, psychotherapy and testing services to children, adolescents and families in an outpatient setting, which is multidisciplinary and integrated .
- Our psychologists enjoy opportunities to provide training and supervision to pre-doctoral interns in our APA-accredited internship and in our Psychiatry residency program. Behavioral Health providers also work with health care practitioners and teams throughout Carle, including primary care, many medical specialties and hospital services.
- Department consists of 2 Psychologists within a large Behavioral Health department
- The position requires a doctorate in Clinical or Counseling Psychology from an APA-accredited program
- Quality-focused, nationally-ranked organization dedicated to providing patient-focused care
- Enjoy individual clinical autonomy combined with the efficiency of a financially-sound and innovative multispecialty group practice
- Strong physician-centered management with progressive strategic plan
- Employed position
- Leading-edge technology, including EPIC EMR
- Carle employs more than 400 physicians and 250 advanced practice providers
- Opportunity for academic and/or research affiliation with the University of Illinois College of Medicine at Urbana-Champaign
- Competitive compensation/benefit package including paid malpractice insurance with 100% tail coverage and relocation package
- Unfortunately, this position does not qualify for J-1 visa waivers
- Equal Opportunity Employer